[What can peaches shape]_How to make_How to make
Peach is usually a very delicious fruit. It is juicy and nutritious. Some people like to eat peaches directly, some people like to drink juice, and some people like to mix peaches with other things.Eat all kinds of desserts. In fact, no matter how the peaches are made, the taste is very delicious, and they are very popular. If you can turn peaches into desserts, what can you make?
What desserts can peaches make?
Peach ice tea ingredients: peaches, black tea, sugar, lemon juice.
Method: 1. Select a reddish peach, remove the core and cut into thin slices.
2. Put the peach slices in the pan, add a small half cup of water and two spoons of sugar, cook for five minutes, turn off the heat, and cover for a half hour.
3, take the juice, add a small amount of lemon juice, cool and set aside.
4. Mix the brewed black tea and peach syrup freely, add ice cubes, fresh peach slices, and lemon slices.
Peach cream ice cream ingredients: 3 peaches (medium size), 60 grams of granulated sugar, seasoned with salt, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 120 grams of light cream.
Practice: 1. Wash the peaches, peel and pit them, and cut into small pieces.
2. Put the peach pieces in the mixing cup, add the fine sugar, salt and lemon juice, pour in the light cream, and turn on the wall-breaking machine.
You can also use the cooking machine to make mud.
3. Load the popsicle mold and freeze in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. Remove and insert the wooden stick and freeze for more than 6 hours.
5. Finally, take out the room and leave it for 2 minutes.
Peach milkshake ingredients: 200 grams of peach, 400 grams of plain yogurt, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 50 grams of ice cubes.
Practice: 1. Wash the peaches, pit them, and cut into pieces.
2. Add the peaches to the cup of the food processor, add ice cubes, lemon juice, and yogurt, and mix the peaches into a smooth puree.
French red wine stewed peach materials: 2 peaches, 200ml red wine, moderate sugar, one lemon leaf.
Practice: 1. Select the harder peaches, peel and slice.
2. Add red wine to the pot, a piece of lemon leaf, rock sugar, and an appropriate amount of water. Do not add too much water, and the moisture in the peaches will also come out. Bring the sugar to a boil, then heat to boiling.
3. Add the peaches to a low heat and simmer. Turn them around after boiling for about 10 minutes. See the peaches turn pink and collect the juice on the high heat.
4. Put the peaches in a bowl, pour the remaining thick juice and refrigerate.