Press "Enter" to skip to content

[Impurities of whey lactoferrin]_ disadvantages _ impact

[Impurities of whey lactoferrin]_ disadvantages _ impact

Whey lactoferrin can promote the absorption of iron and has a good effect on the prevention of anemia.

Whey lactoferrin can be given to children, and pregnant women with low immunity can also eat whey lactoferrin, because each other is a vulnerable group. When using whey lactoferrin, they are most worried about problems.

So, what is the replacement for whey lactoferrin?

Let’s take a look below.

Lactoferrin is a safe and reliable natural substance extracted from cow’s milk without mutations.

1.

Promote the body’s absorption of iron.

After the baby sucks breast milk, the lactoferrin in breast milk in his digestive tract will bind iron with high affinity, transport the iron into the small intestine cells and release iron to supplement the baby’s overall needs.

2.

Another special function of lactoferrin is that it has antibacterial, bactericidal and antiviral effects, and it is not harmful to probiotics (such as bifidobacteria) in the human body.

3.

Lactoferrin also promotes and enhances the immune function of neutrophils, macrophages and natural killer cells in the human body, and lactoferrin also regulates and perfects the body’s antibody production. Some studies have shown that lactoferrinProtein may promote the growth of brain cells and bones, as well as antioxidant functions.

Lactoferrin is widely distributed in human milk and animal milk. It has antibacterial, antiviral and regulating body immunity functions, especially regulating immunity and resisting pathogenic microorganisms.

Known as “the first line of defense for health.”

A large number of studies have proven that lactoferrin appearing in the eyes, respiratory tract, digestive tract and reproductive tract provides the first and most important line of defense for human mucosal systems invaded by a large number of pathogenic microorganisms every day.

The difference between lactoferrin and whey protein Lactoferrin lactoferrin is a red protein obtained when people separated whey protein in 1939. Pure lactoferrin appears red because of iron.

It was not until 1959 that this red substance was identified as an iron-bound glycoprotein called lactoferrin.

Lactoferrin is abundant in breast milk, accounting for about 20% of breast milk protein content; it is lower in milk, about 3% -4% of milk protein content; lactoferrin content in colostrum is generallyHigher than mature milk.

Commercial lactoferrin powder is the core nutrient protein extracted from cow milk (1G lactoferrin can be extracted per 14 kg of milk). 87% of whey protein milk is water, 13% is milk solids, and milk solids27% is milk protein.

Only 20% of milk protein is whey protein, and the remaining 80% is casein, so the content of whey protein in milk is only 0.

7%.

The biologically active compounds contained in whey protein isolate are: A-lactalbumin, B-lactoglobulin, serum albumin, protease, lactoferrin, mixed proteins and substitutes, and immunoglobulins, etc., precisely because of these biological activitiesThe presence of the compound contributes to the characteristics of whey protein with high nutritional value and easy digestion and absorption.